If an all-knowing source was to float down and sit at the edge of your bed to catch up with you, what would you ask? I think I would start with the immediate, trivial things in my life like:
- 1. How much does my husband really love me?
- 2. Do people like me at my work?
- 3. Should I take a trip to London in July?
- 4. How do I get rid of pimples forever?
Then I'd move on to the bigger ones like:
- 5. Is there such a thing as a fate line that we walk along in our lives? 6. If there is, am I on it?
- 7. Am I living up to the potential I was born with? 8. Will I ever? 9. Does anyone?
- 10. What's a better way of living: ambition/striving to live up to your potential or renouncing all possessions and becoming Buddhist?
- 11. What difference will any of these choices make in the end?
Finally, I'd get out of this World:
- 12. Is this the only Universe?
- 13. If I wasn't alive and human, where would I be?
- 14. Are there other realms of conscious existence aside from being human on Earth?
- 15. I understand the concept of being part of the one whole: being a piece of the Universe, but what if when I died, I'd just morph back into the darkness and become an indistinguishable part of the Universe? 16. Will my consciousness cease to exist or will I always keep morphing in and out of conscious form: from human, to tree, to star, to alien?
- 17. Can I join another conscious energy and form a dual-like form?
- 18. Can I split my consiousness into two forms?
- 19. Are there any rules at all?
The answer I get: IMAGINATION. If you can imagine it, it can be real.
I've recently been watching this UK comedy show called 'Fresh Meat', in one of the last episodes one of the characters - Vod, gets an epiphany and proclaims: 'there is literally nothing that I can't imagine'. I thought this was hilarious! An absolutely obvious statement, but it's true, there is literally nothing that we can't imagine.
Our lives are birthed from our imaginations, so dream away, you are the creator, there are no rules!
Stay in tune,
Here's what I created this week, enjoy!
[gallery type="slideshow" columns="1" ids="1511,1512,1513,1514,1515,1516,1517,1518,1519,1520,1521,1522" orderby="rand"]