In society there are laws laid out for us to follow. Most of them are common sense based and promote good morals and virtues. I would call these 'stage front' laws, meaning whatever you do on the physical plane is seen and has repercussions; they're measurable, making it easy for society to reward or punish you. And then there are spiritual laws, the 'back stage' laws; the ones that govern eeeeverything that happens on the main stage: the lights, the props, the set you're on, even the cues on which certain people enter your life.
Karma is the only Universal law that applies to all living things, it answers for the balance in energy exchanged. Everything else is up to you!
You can literally create your own laws for your life - like shortcuts to happiness.
A lot of us have created these laws subconsciously for ourselves and most of the time it's in a negative sense. You might find this familiar: "I always date idiots", "something always goes wrong when I'm happy", "I never have time to do what I want to do", "I'm a (fill in the blank) magnet"... You get the idea.
Now flip it. "I'm always surrounded by the most perfect people in aiding my growth", "I'm always happy", "I have all the time in the World for myself and my mission", "I am a magnet for awesomeness"!
And all you have to do to enforce these laws is believe. The two strongest backstage forces are love and faith - they are the light that lights your life.
The seven laws that I live by are:
- I choose to only see the good in things.
- I'm always calm and balanced, because I know that if I get overwhelmed by joy, it's only a matter of time before I cry. So I stay in between in serenity.
- I have beautiful, blossoming relationships with the people in my life.
- Triple numbers and signs serve as checkpoints in my life - a way for the Universe to communicate with me.
- No matter what I'm doing, I am where I'm supposed to be, helping who I need to help with my light. (This law dissolves all stress and anxiety).
- I'm always taken care of by the Universe in my safety, comfort and monetary abundance.
- My life is full of peace, joy and love. I am a growing force that people want to be around.
Positivity isn't just a state of mind, it's a state of life.
Stay in tune,
Welcome to my week:
[gallery type="slideshow" columns="1" ids="1610,1611,1612,1613,1614,1615,1616,1617,1618,1619,1608" orderby="rand"]